Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

beautiful friendship!

I've  been wanting to do this post for awhile now.
What better time than now?
I have the most amazing best friends in the world.
I just need to put this out there so everyone can see.
My relationship with Scott and Shelly is so unique and priceless.
Our friendship works because we make it work.
I hear tons of people say...
"we are in just two totally different places in our lives."
We couldn't have lives that are more different.
married
3 kids
volunteering at school
...................................
working
single
dating
......................
but somehow that isn't even a splinter.
My relationship with Scott is just as good.
He truly cares for me like a sister and that is why it works.
They are my personal cheerleaders!
30 years of friendship and MANY years ahead! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ah!!!! Thank you SO much. This brought tears to my eyes. Our friendship truly is a beautiful thing. It's amazing how wonderful something can be when both parties are 100% committed and invested. We love you!!!

Rebekah said...

I honestly do not know anyone that does not wish for a friendship like you and Shelly have. It is like from the movies. You are sooo lucky to have each other. LOve you Suzie!