I did it!
I finished.
That's all I care about.
I actually have a really great story to tell about this.
I witnessed some beautiful things...
Learned a lot about me during that 6 hours of my life.
Learned to conquer some fears of mine.
Learned that my family and friends are amazing.
Got texts from *him* encouraging me during it...
Was so supported.
When I get more pictures I will tell the story.
Here is just a preview!
I finished.
That's all I care about.
I actually have a really great story to tell about this.
I witnessed some beautiful things...
Learned a lot about me during that 6 hours of my life.
Learned to conquer some fears of mine.
Learned that my family and friends are amazing.
Got texts from *him* encouraging me during it...
Was so supported.
When I get more pictures I will tell the story.
Here is just a preview!

10 comments:
What a lucky mom I am!!!
Suz, that so amazing!!!!! I'm so proud of you!! That is a huge accomplishment. Congrats :)
Good job suz!! You are amazing!!
Congrats Suzie! You are amazing. I need to use you as my motivation to get healthy again!
I KNEW you could do it! The Stobers were giving Kayla an update during the run, so she kept telling us about MaryKay, and every time I thought, "I wish I was there to see Suzie!"
I'm so proud of you. That is completely, totally, utterly INCREDIBLE--Just like you!
Loves!
Oh yeah! Woo woo!
I'm SO SO SO proud of you Suz! That was so much fun to watch and I am so thankful that I got to cheer you on. Thanks for inviting me to be part of your special day. YOU ROCK!!!! I love you bunches!!!
You really are SO amazing & inspiring ~ sure do luv yer guts!
Haha, and this picture truly is PRICELESS...in SOOO many ways...too funny :)
I suspect the support you got during the race says a lot more to your character than ours. :) I don't support jerks. Seriously though, you were a true example of perseverance. Way to go!
Congrats!! What a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment