I honestly don't know if I have words for how excited I am for my friends Brett and Erin.
Erin and I went to high school together. We met the summer between our Junior and Senior year.
We stayed super close and eventually became roommates for 3 years.
She got married to the coolest guy ever...almost 3 years ago and
on Tuesday they welcomed the cutest baby boy!
| What a perfect little family... |
| Yay!! Holding the little guy.. :) (excuse my swollen eyes...this was the day after the post below.) They are going to be the best parents ever! CONGRATS!!! :) |

3 comments:
Aww, thanks Suz! He sure loves his aunt Suzie! Thanks for coming to visit and for the beautiful flowers! We love them! You are the best!!! Blake wants you to come visit again!
What a beautiful baby boy he is! Congrats to Brett and Erin!!!
Could he get any cuter?
Post a Comment