Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Blessing...

My cute friend Kristen and her husband Tyler had the most adorable baby 
Makayla.
On Sunday Emily and I drove down to Richfield for her baby blessing.
(Emily and Kristen are best friends.)

She was such a doll!
Makayla was sad we were leaving! :)

The entire drive down...Emily would just laugh at me.
I'm obviously from the city.
Never lived in the country.
Was born in a concrete jungle.
So all these small towns are so foreign to me...
It's just a totally different life style.
I mean no target, no mall, no Cafe Rio.
What would a girl like me do?
Thanks for letting us come Kristen! :)

3 comments:

~Emily~ said...

Your fascination with the stacks of hay was one of my favorite...moments :) SO glad we were able to go together ~ made the drive seem not so bad...
I feel like I need to get down there more often to really teach Makayla how much she really loves me.....

Kristen and Tyler said...

Ha Ha! That was the funniest post! Somedays I don't know how I survive down here. Thanks for coming down! It was so fun to see you again!

Michelle said...

Ha! I love that. I couldn't agree with you more. The rural areas fascinate me completely. Makayla is beautiful!!!