Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Dream...

*Some of you may not care to read this...but I blog for my future. My kids, my family.
And this is how I felt and I'm going to do it.* :)

I woke up last night in the middle of the night.
I had one of those dreams that seem so real.
But as soon as you open your eyes, you realize it was JUST a dream.
This time I woke up with disappointment.
I wanted it to be real.
I would have given anything for it to be real at that moment.
I laid in my bed and looked at the darkness.
Shed a few tears and said a prayer.
I prayed hard to my heavenly father for some comfort and peace.
I needed to know that everything was going to be okay.
And in the quite of the night and the darkness of my room, I felt a comfort that cant be described.
Almost as if I was being hugged.
And then the tears flowed and I KNEW that my father has a plan for me.
He knows specifically what is in store for me and what is best...

I wrote down my feelings so that I can share this touching experience with my children someday:

I had a dream about you last night. I held you in my arms. You looked at me and had the most beautiful face...I couldn't believe I was holding you. I had waited SO long. 
You were more beautiful than I could imagine.
You were mine.
I rocked you to sleep and you snuggled in close.
I sang to you and you closed you eyes.

But then...
I woke up and realized it was just a dream.
Sometimes I wonder if you watch me from above.
Please know this ...
When the time is right and it's time for you to come.
I will love you , cherish you, nurture you.
I will do the best I can...
But until then...
please know how much I love you.
I haven't met you and I know we don't know when I will.
But I already know how much I'll love you!

3 comments:

rachel said...

Thank you for sharing such a sweet and personal experience, it almost got me to shed a few!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

It did get me to shed a few. I hope and pray with all my heart that you will have that dream come true soon.

Rebekah said...

Oh My Goodness Suzie! Break my heart and make me cry why dont you! That was so touching. I love you and KNOW you will have the chance to be a mother and a FABULOUS one!!