Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reason to worry?

I know, I know!
This post is going to come off a little bit (gulp) depressing.
I just have to write it.
I can't wait until Sunday night.
This is going to be a LOOONG weekend.
Everyone is telling me not to worry.
My gut tells me not to worry...
but come on.
It's Suzie we are talking about.
I WORRY!
I worry about anything and everything even when their isn't much to worry about.
So when a valid reason to worry comes up...imagine how my insides feel.
Basically, in a nut shell.
The guy I'm dating is on vacation as of today with a bunch of friends.
One including an ex-girlfriend.
That he dated along time ago...but they have the same group of friends.
(Who still has feelings for him...)
I'm grateful he is so honest with me... but gosh!
It's been a long time since they've dated but when you have her girlfriends pressuring him into dating her again, it makes things complicated.
When I asked him if he still had feelings for her his response was...
"I don't think so..It would have happened a long time ago."
Oh boy...just breathe.
All I can do is just try and act normal and not let it get to me.
It's kind of hard when you look at the patterns that has gone on. The las 4 guys I've dated have decided to date someone else instead of me.(It never used to be like that. I always had the upper hand) Which leaves me at second best. I don't like second best.
I don't think...I'm second best here.
I mean...he made time for me in his extremely busy schedule to see me the night before he left (last night) for dinner. He still fit me in with everything going on...AND made future plans with me.
I'm okay right!?!??!?
I feel crazy.
Dumb.
Stressed.
AHH!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Ok first of all where are they vacationing..ha ha ha... NOOO you are totally normal to "worry" your human right? However, don't stress it truly sounds like his thoughts are with you!