Last April Fools day was the last time I saw the guy I was dating at the time...
I kept thinking that it had to have been a joke. But it wasn't
I was sad/devastated and didn't want to date again for awhile.
I had met him early January and we dated for about 3 months.
This January I met a guy right about the same time...
(He is way better for me than the other guy was!...Trust me!)
In the back of my mind I thought things would play out exactly how it did last year.
I mean...I usually can't get past the 3 month mark with a guy. It's a curse I tell you...
I kept thinking if I can make it to April 2...phew!
Well, I am here to say I have made it past April 2!!!
Yay for milestones and goals!
I think I've dated pretty much all the different types you can
*the guy who is broke but super handsome and you know things aren't going anywhere but you keep going back cause he is too dang cute!
*the 32 year old guy who's mom told him to not kiss for 10 dates.
*The bad boy. That I should have never dated.
*The guy who was probably too old for me that was the biggest jerk of them all.
I guess I really don't have a "type"
I guess I really don't have a "type"
And that was just in the past year or so...
Let's just say I've realized what I want and I'm feeling really hopeful!

1 comment:
I'm really hopeful for you.
Post a Comment