How could this go un-blogged for so long.
I didn't have pictures. I was lame and forgot my camera in the car!
Luckily Shelly had hers.
For my birthday, she surprised me with Lady Gaga tickets.
We are both fans of hers and think she is really entertaining.
I was so excited.
Let's just say I have literally never been more entertained in my life.
She was incredible and that girl can sing!
But was almost as or more entertaining was the crowd.
THE FREAKS came out.
Seriously, I have never seen anything like it before.
It was a people watchers heaven!
Here we are right before we left.
And here is Lady Gaga herself...
Yep, she had a bright yellow wig on...and hardly any clothes on the entire time.
Here is an example of the crowd that was there.
We had to get a picture!
They were the nicest drag queens I've ever met! ;)
Seriously though they really were super nice!
It poured rain that night...and we had a long walk to the car.
We were drenched.
We laughed so hard that night.
Sang.
And had a BLAST!
Thanks SO much for the tickets Scott and Shelly!

2 comments:
ha....so much fun. I could probably get a year of people watching in at an event like that!
What an AMAZING night!!!! I had such a blast. You are the funnest best friend EVER and I have so much fun when I'm with you. Another great one for the books...xoxo
Post a Comment