I've got just a few things on the brain...
(ha, in all reality my brain doesn't stop...probably why I lay in bed staring at the ceiling until 1am most nights.)
1. The Marathon is in just about 1 WEEK!
(I need a lot of mental strength people...encouragement! I can do this right!? It's just 26.2 miles)
2. I have played about a million scrabble game with him (words with friends) and I've only won a SINGLE game.
But it's been close..and we have a wager going on this game...I have to win!
3. Him!
(I wish I could dish the details but I can't. It's good though. No red flags. Just goodness and happiness. Fingers and toes crossed please.)
4. I haven't been able to get Conference off the brain. It was SO good. Like an all star weekend.
Some of the talks pierced me to my heart. I love feeling the spirit.
5. Helpless. When people you love struggle. You want to help them. But what if you can't. You just feel completely helpless. That is when I'm their with my arms open and ready for a hug!
6. I want/need a vacation. REALLY REALLY bad!
7. Realizing. -- I've realized how many people love and care for me. After my ER visit I was flooded with text messages, facebook messages making sure I was okay. During Conference I had tons of people leave me messages saying they were thought about me and they were thinking about me. You know which talks I'm talking about.I have had so many people offer to support me with the Marathon. I have the coolest friends that are looking out for me!
Yep. It's 11:40 pm and that is what I'm thinking about at the moment.
Here is to a good nights sleep!

7 comments:
Psht! You should have called me! We could have spent a late-night together, worrying about ridiculous things. :)
1. You are going to ROCK this marathon. You are so ready for this. I'm seriously proud of you--what a fantastic accomplishment!
2. Scrabble is fantastic.
3. Wish you could dish, but my fingers are crossed anyway!
4. Conference was fabulous--I've already spent several hours re-watching talks.
5. Pray for them by name and tell the Lord the problem. He's been giving me little insights into small things I can do to help the people I love.
6. Let's go to Hawaii!
7. I love you!
I was going to text you last night around 11:15, but didn't want to text too late. Good to know it isn't too late.
1. the marathon is going to be amazing. i guarantee you are going to surprise yourself. i just hope i can keep up with you.
2. i'm too dumb for scrabble...seriously and i really hope you win the game.
3. yay!
4. conference really was so amazing. i need to listen to all the talks again and again
5. i like the previous comment and plan to do the same.
6. let's go somewhere
7. life feels pretty lonely sometimes so it's always nice to realize that we actually aren't alone.
I am so lovin' that you are with it enough to run another marathon. I have good feelings about this one for you!!!! I suck at scrabble. Conference WAS amazing. I'm so glad you are better now, and I'll go on a trip with you anytime!!!! You are AWESOME!
Oh goodness Suz can't believe we didn't even talk about your ER visit last week...I suck! You are AMAZING in everything you do! I have a feeling you are going to rock scrabble and the marathon!
Yes, Conference was beautiful. I was cheering every time when the single men out there were counseled. I just think men these days don't know a good thing when they see one. :) And *he* is wonderful and should be on your mind all the time! You go girl!!!
Post a Comment