Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun Run!

Phil ran a half marathon this morning at Thanksgiving Point.
He ROCKED it!
(It was really nice to watch and not run this one..;)
Afterwards they had a kids 1 mile fun run.
Mar signed up Alexa and Grace.
Grace was SOOO
excited to run a race.
Mar and I ran it with them..
Grace has a seat on her walker so we would sit her in her seat and push her along the way.
Then she would get out and run until her little legs got too tired.
It was very touching.
Alexa also was such a great example to me.
She could have ran ahead and finished LONG before...
but she wanted to stay with Grace.
What a great big sister!
I'm a proud Aunt! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my word! How freaking AWESOME. You guys are all so amazing. I, too, am so proud of Alexa for the beautiful sister she is to Grace!