Sorry I didn't get around to posting the giveaway winner until today.
I didn't get home til 11pm last night from sunny San Diego...
Only FOUR of you entered...
what?!
I guess that better the odds for my 4 friends. ;)
I had my co-worker pick a number 1-4 out of my hand and the winner was
#4!
Emily!
Yay...
I know that girl will put this into good use.

4 comments:
I LOVE Downeast I can't believe I missed your giveaway! I follow your blog all the time. Glad you are enjoying San Diego. We are headed out there on Friday. Taking the boys to DISNEY! So excited!
I didnt enter because I didnt want to be greedy!! LOve you!
Oh my GOSH!! I'm so HAPPY!!! :) Not only do I LOVE things from that store, but I NEED things from that store!! :}
Yayyy go Emily :)
Post a Comment