Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A bit overwhelmed!

I can't believe I'm actually showing this
BUT...
This shows and proves how overwhelmed I am!
THIS
is what I call my bedroom!
It's disgusting...
THIS is how a room looks when you are only home 3 out of 15 days.
Guess what my project is...
Life just doesn't slow down for me and I like it that way. But who wants to come home to a room looking like that?
FOR SURE NOT ME!
When life is overwhelming for me
it shows it my living space.
IF I'm successful...I will post a picture of a clean room tonight.
Fingers crossed.
Also, let's pray and hope I can get a grip on all the craziness in my life! :)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I love that you posted this picture... looking at it though makes me a little stressed out for you! If you don't clean it, I will!!!!

Aubrey said...

I had a very similar post about a year ago when i was jet blueing. A messy room makes me so frazzled but it's so hard to stay on top of.