Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

DAY 30!!!!!!!

DAY 30!: Who are you?

Who am I?
Well, I pretty much think I'm an open book...
It's not easy for me to hide much.
Most people that know me would say...my face gives everything away.
When I'm happy, frustrated, excited etc..

Me in a nutshell...would be....
Fun, Funny, ambitious, outgoing, loving, weird (aren't we all.) a friend and so so much more!
I am really glad that I've discovered ME...and no longer have to search for that!

Phew...
I can't believe this blogging challenge is over!
NOW...
I'm leaving for Cali in about an hour for vacation!
DISNEYLAND here I come! :)

1 comment:

~Emily~ said...

You double-lucky girl. You finished the challenge ;) AND you're going on vacation!

I think you failed to mention two biggies: pretty & inspiring.

SO glad we are buddies!!

Now go catch some rays for me. . .