Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 25

Day 25: What I would find in your bag?

Okay, so I'm just going to pull everything out as I type.
*My leopard skinned wallet
*Lipstick
*Lip gloss
*gum
*Cell phone
* LOTS of loose change
*Keys
*LOTS of receipts
*tons of bobby pins

Man, I think I'm pretty boring!

I have been so exhausted lately. It's been really hard blogging for so many days straight. I promise I will blog about all the happenings in my life. I just need to get to it. Until then...we'll just stick with the 30 day blogging. Hope you're all enjoying and not completely bored with it.
5 days left! :)


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I LOVE the 30 day blogging! I think it's fun. I've been trying to decide if I have enough energy to do it. I can't even seem to keep up with my other postings.