I feel extremely blessed tonight.
My life is good.
The people I associate myself with our good.
I KNOW people love me and that makes me happy.
Monday, was a pretty rough day. One of those days you look back on and hope you never have those days again. ( I spent my lunch break crying in my car). Things at work weren't going my way...but, such is life sometimes. You just keep on going.
Tuesday: I didn't have to be into work until 10, so I took my car for emissions and inspections. Guess what...IT PASSED! I was so super happy I started jumping up and down at the car shop! (No Joke) The mechanics laughed pretty hard...
I also got new running shoes that evening and shared a cafe rio salad with my dad! Um hello?? Good? I think yes!
Wednesday, I went to lunch with a friend of mine that I hadn't seen for awhile. I just love the friends where you may not talk all the time, but when you do talk it's like we talk all the time. (make sense.)
That night I got to go to Peytie's birthday. Scott's grandpa was their and he told the story about how he met his wife who has passed away. It was a beautiful story. Seeing a 94 year old man talk about his wife was seriously amazing.
Thursday, was just a good day. Nothing spectacular happened but it was good. I got to snuggle with little Sophie. I would say that makes for a good day!
And today Friday, I'm spending time with some of my favorite kids ever. The O'D kids. We just got back from the movies and I just feel BLESSED!
Life is good!

1 comment:
I agree, life is SO good! I had one of those nights too tonight. LOVE you!!!
Post a Comment