Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 29

Day 29: In this past month what have you learned?
Wow.
This is actually a very good question for me...
I have learned a lot actually.
And it's not necessarily from this 30 day blogging.

I have learned it's really hard to blog for 30 days straight.
BUT...
It's so fun to challenge yourself.

I have learned to NEVER accuse someone of something they didn't do.
Some people are so mean that even when they have the facts in their hands.
They still won't tell the truth...and will drag peoples names through the mud in the process.
I mean do they have a conscience?

I have learned that you should always tell your loved ones how much you love them.
You never know when it's going to be the last...

I have learned that when you feel sad, or upset. Some way, some how your best friend can always make you feel better.

I have learned that some relationships/friendships can't be fixed. No matter how many times you try to talk to them or send a text message..you can only be ignored so many times before you just give up.:/

I have learned that other peoples lives change. And you need to accept that...even though YOUR life isn't different. Theirs is and that's just the way it is.
You may miss the way it used to be...but look forward to the things to come.

I have learned to not let your little sister trim your bangs...because if you do...you'll have to wear headbands and pull your bangs back for a month until they grow out. (yep, that happened to me...)

I have learned that despite all the bad...there is a lot of good things and good people around.

 I have learned that you should put your trust in god. He knows best...knows your timing, your needs, your wants and your desires...he knows YOU best! Better than yourself.

It's been a very interesting month to say the least...


1 comment:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Great post--it was fun to read the 30 days! Good job Suzie!