Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I swear!

I swear...
Sometimes you just have to say it.
You just have to blog about it.
WHY?
So...one day I will appreciate all of these "fun" experiences.
:)
Friday I get a text from this boy.
He asks me how I'm doing. blah, blah blah.
Asks me a couple of flirty questions.
I answer them back.
I ask him if anything is new and exciting and his response is.
"Nope, not really just the same old."
Harmless right?
Well, the next day I'm driving home from Cali and get a text from a friend.
Who tells me this guy is starting to date/see this other girl.
I almost died of laughter.
Why?
a.Because I've known for a long time that the two of us weren't a good match.
b.Because that poor girl has no idea that the guy she is "dating" is texting other girls and being quite flirty in my eyes. (I would tell you what he wrote, but I think it's a little much to write on the blog.)
So...
I take a deep breath and walk away 100%.
With not one tear shed over it...seriously not ONE.
Doesn't that say a lot? I think so.
Just another story to tell and another one for the books! :)

As a side note...I just have to say how good my life is.
I have such a fun life, filled with so many great people and things.
I'm home for 2 more days and then I leave again.
This coming Sunday, I will have been home for only 3 of 15 days.
Fun?
heck yes!
I'm going to Vegas to run a relay race with 11 other people.
9 people I don't know.
Oh and I'm being picked up in a van and driving down to Vegas with 4 men who I don't know. Who are all married!
haha!
Love my spontaneous, awesome, cool life!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

A. What a dork!
B. I'm kind of jealous I'm not going with you.

Michelle said...

What a scum bag. :/