I met up with some of the girls from high school the other night.
It was so great catching up with them.
It's hard to believe that over 11 years have gone by since we graduated.
It was so interesting having all of us talk about our different lives.
DeLynne has 5 kids! All boys...nuts right? She did have triplets but still...
And Natalie is preggo with her 3rd!
And then there is me, totally opposite! :)
But what I love is...it doesn't matter at what point you are in your lives...you can still get a long so well and talk just like we were in high school.
(Well, we did talk about some grown up things.)
One of the major topics was the fact we are almost 30!
I'm the first to turn 30 (only 2 months) deep breath.
So glad to have good friends no matter what! :)


2 comments:
How fun! Rayana told me you guys were going to meet up, but we had DJ's work Halloween party. Maybe next time??
That's fun you guys all got together. Next time invite me!!!!
Post a Comment