Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birthday Girls!

ADELLE
turned 3 on Saturday.
We celebrated with an indoor BBQ. Cake and Ice Cream.
She looked so cute and was such a doll.
I can't believe she is already 3.


I was almost in tears laughing at little Soph.
She will be so mortified when she sees this some day! ;)

Then on Sunday was...

KALEIGH'S
birthday.
She is 9!
NINE!
what? How is my Best Friend old enough t have a 9 year old and how did the time go so fast?
I didn't get any pictures at her party...
but Shelly and Scott made a delicious dinner (chicken tacos, taco salad and Chocolate Velvet Pie)
 I took this one from FB. :)

She is a beauty and is growing up to be such a sweet beautiful girl!
She makes her Auntie proud!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS...

2 comments:

wjmom said...

Beautiful! You are a woman filled with love--I really admire that about you!

Michelle said...

Adelle looked so freaking cute! I can't believe she's 3 already. Sheesh! Thanks for being there for Kaleigh also. You are such an amazing Aunt, seriously! We all love you so much. xoxo