Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

St. Patricks Day

St. Patricks Day didn't start out to LUCKY for me.
In fact it started out horrible.
Woke up at 8:40am to my work calling me and waking me up.
I should have been their at 7:45.
Rushed to work...
and things just got worse from there.
It definitely wasn't my day of luck.

I came home and met up with my friend Emily for dinner at Applebees.
Then we went to Aubrey and Netties
St. Patty's party.
It was really fun seeing all the green.
After that when I was dropping her off at her car, we realized we didn't take a picture.
So we set the camera up for self timer and posed by a poll.
Believe me this isn't the only picture that was taken.
But the other ones I'm not going to put on.
Let's just say that polls and me..
well never mind! ;)

2 comments:

~Emily~ said...

HAHAHAHA, well why Suzie why wouldn't we post the other pics, oh my :)

P.S. at least your night turned out better than your day, right?? (you BETTER say, "Yes Emily, I had fun with you!")

Lisa and DJ said...

poles huh? I'd like to hear more about that. :)