Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

iI'm laying in my bed right now...looking at all the piles that need to be put away.
My sheets need to be washed.
I have so much to do, but I feel like lately I have had zero time to do it.
Life can get completely overwhelming.
I have been SOOO busy!
I took the night off tonight.
Caught up on shows I have missed and ate Cafe Rio.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I feel like this is my life. Ugh!

Shirley said...

Hello Suzie! So I am just blog catching up and I can see that life has been super fun and super busy! I want to know more about HIM :) . I am in so much awww about you and your running! You are so amazing! I've been trying it out and I struggle struggle struggle! I couldn't think of another person to better talk about dating and marriage! xoxo