It's nights like tonight I want to remember...
I remember when I would talk to Shelly on the phone at night sometimes and she would say,
"Scott and I are just sitting here cuddled up watching a movie."
I would be alone in my room, or driving in my car. And I would think to myself...what I wouldn't give to be cuddled up to a great guy on the couch watching a movie!
Luckily, I've had quite a few nights like that lately...
Tonight was such a relaxing chill night. We watched "The Other Guys" laughed, played Scrabble and just cuddled on the couch.
I couldn't ask for more...

5 comments:
I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see where this goes.
*Like* *Like* *Like*
*sigh* Cuddling NEVER gets old!
So funny someone else wrote "Like" b/c I was gonna type that I wanted to "Like" this post! I am so glad you are happy!
I am super excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment