Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Shower

Remember
day?

Seems like it was just yesterday.
Now, she is pregnant.
She is due May 10
with a sweet little boy.
My Aunt Linda and I threw a baby shower for her yesterday.
Here are just a few pictures...

My mom made these Cake Balls.
They were such a hit and so delicious!
I can't wait to meet this little guy!
The cousins that could be there
Jenna and Julianne we missed you!
Measuring her belly for a game.

I'm so grateful for Emily.
She has been such an amazing friend in my life.
I know it wasn't an accident that we are cousins.
We have been through so much together.
She understands me.
She gets it.
Shes been there.
I love her and cherish her!
Congrats EM!!

3 comments:

emily gibson said...

Love you. :)

Marianne said...

Shower turned out AWESOME!!!

~Emily~ said...

Look how matchy-matchy yours & Em's outfits are with each other ~ cute cute!