Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, March 25, 2011

WINNER!

BEKAH
is the winner of my giveaway.
I put all the comments as random numbers and commenter number 7 won!
I am SO happy she won.
(Although truthfully I wish you all could have won. Seriously!)
I've know Bekah since 2002.
She worked at the dental office with me.
On her very first day, I remembered thinking "this girl and I are going to get along"
We definitely did.
And all these years later we are STILL friends!
She has the cutest little family.
Her girls are crack ups!

I promise I'm going to do more giveaways in the future. This was just super fun for me.
So, stay tuned for one in the near future. Thanks for playing everyone! :)

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

thanks for the fun giveaway! You are the BEST!

Rebekah said...

Thanks! I am so excited I won. I never win anything! You are the cutest!