Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cute Convo...

I had the cutest conversation with Kaleigh
Her birthday is on Sunday and when I was over there a few days ago I asked her what she wanted.
It was right before she was getting into bed.
She told me she would dream about it and call me the next day.

The next day this was our phone convo:

S: Hey K, how was your day?
K: GREAT, how was yours?
S: Really good. So did you dream about what you wanted me to give you for your birthday?
K: yep.
S: Sweet, what is it?
K: I want a picture of just YOU in a picture frame.
S: What? A picture of ME?
K: Yep, that way I can always remember you.
S: (laughing) are you serious?
K: Oh and some flowers so I can put them right next to your picture.
S: Wow, Okay K I'll see what I can do.
:)

I think you know you are doing things right when your almost 9 year old niece wants a picture of you
for her birthday!!

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

totally agree.....love! Thanks for making me smile!

~Emily~ said...

Awww, that is the CUTEST thing ever!!!

Rebekah said...

What an adorable little girl!