Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A lot

I've had a lot going on...
And it doesn't seem blogable.
Between
work
training
gym
YW
Helping out some dear friends
and
yes
HIM :)

I have stayed pretty busy.

A good busy but BUSY
here are a few things I've done lately.

Gone to the movies.
Saw Adjustment Bureau and Unknown.
Ran 18 miles today.
Did a lesson in YW on dating and tomorrow it's on Marriage Standards.
I think I'm the wrong person to be giving this lesson. I obviously don't know the first thing about it.
In fact here is a quote for tomorrows lesson.

“Marriage is perhaps the most vital of all the decisions and has the most far-reaching effects, for it has to do not only with immediate happiness, but eternal joys as well.” (Spencer W. Kimball)

I read that and I automatically think SCARY!
I want that I really REALLY do...but I also know it's the biggest decision I'll make.
Pray I will know how to teach these girls what I  personally need to be taught.

I've been hitting the gym early before work.
I even met up with my friend Aubrey for a spinning class last week.
My butt hurt for a couple of days really bad! :)

I got a new cell phone and phone number which is kind of nice.
I had that same number since Tom. So it felt good to change it and not let certain people know my number.
I got an iPhone too and love it!

I think for the past week. Someone has told me everyday that they are pregnant.

I can't believe how many people I know that are...

I've been talking to, spending time with etc.. with HIM and it's so natural and easy. (fingers crossed)
He did go on a date the other night with another girl. :'(
It was a blind date he didn't want to go on and he told me I had nothing to worry about. So I didn't worry. He later told me about the date and put me to ease that it was not anyone he was interested in.
Phew! We have a very honest relationship and can talk about everything.
I'm the only girl he is interested in! :)

SO much more has gone on...
I just can't remember.
Will someone please tell me that everything is worth it?!?

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

um, glad someone is busy training! Ha....glad you are staying a "good" busy with cute boys!

rachel said...

Woo hoo for having a *him*!!! Get it, girl!!!

Audrey said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you Suze!