Sunday:
Woke up and didn't feel to hot.
Went to church.
Taught my lesson.
Went Visiting Teaching.
Took a nap.
Went to Kaleigh's Birthday party.
I was kind of quiet all day. I had a dull ache on my left side. It hurt...but I didn't want to complain much so I didn't. Just kind of kept to myself.
I got home from the party and...started having shooting pains. It felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife. It brought me to tears and so after a few minutes of excruciating pain....decided my only option was the ER.
My mom took me in and right as we got there they put me in a room and started up an IV.
They gave me Morphine. Although I told them I don't tolerate pain medication well they gave me just half a dose. Gave me anti nausea medication. Took my blood pressure. (which was really high due to the pain) and started to run a bunch of tests.
After two different types of Ultrasounds...they found Ovarian cysts and Ovarian cysts rupture.
I had this happen about 15 years ago...
flash back..
So, they gave me pain meds and sent me on my way.
At 3am!
I'm not a fan of pain meds and so I haven't really taken them...
but I still keep sleeping.
I've been SO tired.
Zzzz...
Oh and P.S my legs weren't shaved and my finger nails were painted. How embarrasing!!!
At 3am!
I'm not a fan of pain meds and so I haven't really taken them...
but I still keep sleeping.
I've been SO tired.
Zzzz...
Oh and P.S my legs weren't shaved and my finger nails were painted. How embarrasing!!!

9 comments:
I hope you feel better.
I hear those are excruciating. Boo. Lots of love and prayers your way for a speedy comeback.
I'm so sorry that happened! Glad everything is ok. So good to see you yesterday!!!
Muy no bueno! I am glad that you are getting rest, and I hope that you are feeling better. I feel the same way about pain medication, I just don't like it. Remember when I had taken some when I had my tonsils out and then had to speak in sacrament and I made up a whole bunch of crap...good times!!!
Dearest dearest, I'm so glad you are on the mend! Ugh, I can only imagine!
P.S. I was just going to say, I know you've been up to lots so you need to post more PICTURES! ;o) I'm like a lil kid, I love picture books.
Ahhhh...no good. Can they do anything for you besides pain meeds? Feel better soon!
So sorry to hear this! Ugh
Ouchie!!!! I'm so glad that you are okay now. Kidney stones sucketh big time so if it's anything like those I feel your pain!
Ive had that before as a teenager. So sorry you dealt with that! Hope you are feeling back to normal. Love you Suz!
Post a Comment