Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blessed

I haven't been able to go to church for the past 2 Sundays.
I was sick for one...and then I was watching the Biehn girls the other one.
Not taking the Sacrament for 2 weeks is a really weird thing.
BUT...
I unexpectedly was able to experience something beautiful.
I took the girls over Sunday afternoon to their Grandmas house to visit.
Being that her Dad is so sick...they can't make it to church.
But the Priesthood brings the Sacrament TO them.
I was there when they brought it.
It was beautiful .
I sat on the couch with a 3 year old on my lap, a 6 year old next to me and 8 year old on the other side.
I felt the spirit, and was so grateful to have that blessing.
I love that you can feel the spirit of the Sacrament not just in a chapel.
How great that the boys bring the Sacrament to those who want it but can't be their for it.

No comments: