Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Linkin Park

Linkin Park came to town last Friday February 25th
Scott and Shell bought tickets months ago, but later found out that Scotts yearly conference in Arizona was scheduled that same weekend.
Shelly gets to go with him every year.
It's always at a nice resort etc...
So..
what was a best friend to do???
Offer them to ME!
My special friend aka "my man squeeze" is a huge Linkin Park fan...
SO...
it was obvious who was going with me.
Prodigy opened for them and they really got the crowd into it.
While we were waiting for them to come on...
I was looking away and he said my name I turned and he snapped this picture on his i phone!

...I know SOOO not cute!
Then, Linkin Park came on.
I didn't bring my purse in, so these were all taken with his phone.
Not the best picture but it gives the idea!
They were incredible in concert and sounded just as good as the CD!

Yes we did take a picture of the two of us...
but I'm going to keep that one private and not put it on the public blog.
But just trust me!!! :)
Okay...here is a little preview! ;)
yep! I put a black question mark. ;)

6 comments:

~Emily~ said...

WOW, looks like you guys had AMAZING seats! Haha, & thanks to an incident involving a lil pink bag which led to me meeting him, I'm so glad I can actually say, AWWW, what a cute pic of you guys!!! ;o)

Team Beardshall said...

ahhhh.....common! Glad you had fun, cant wait to actually see your mystery man!

Britney said...

special friend, man squeeze?!?! I don't get it? (he's not married, is he?) ;P

Glad you had fun with Mr. Question mark!

emily gibson said...

I chuckled very hard when I saw the question mark. . too funny.

Suzie said...

@ Emily- That little pink bag story is classic!
@Amy- Maybe soon enough I will be brave enough to put a real picture of us on here.
@Britney- He is definitly NOT married. Just super cute! :)
@Em- Glad I made you laugh!! ;)

Unknown said...

Is his name Joe?...if it is, you REALLY need to message me...please...