Hi Susie! Glad to have you hop over to my blog. It has been sorely neglected...I plan to change that! As far as marathon training. Do you have a 20 miler scheduled? For me that is the big hurdle. I don't know what your average speed is but even dropping it back by 30 sec or a full minute per mile will help keep you strong. My other 'cheat' is to follow the Galloway plan (run/walk) I do one minute running/one minute walking. I have my Garmin preset so it rings each minute. It really helps during long runs (when I am not prepared)Hope this helps!
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
2 comments:
Oh my heck...I thought I had more time! I cant believe that it's the end of march already! I'm on it! Thanks Suz!
Hi Susie! Glad to have you hop over to my blog. It has been sorely neglected...I plan to change that! As far as marathon training. Do you have a 20 miler scheduled? For me that is the big hurdle. I don't know what your average speed is but even dropping it back by 30 sec or a full minute per mile will help keep you strong. My other 'cheat' is to follow the Galloway plan (run/walk) I do one minute running/one minute walking. I have my Garmin preset so it rings each minute. It really helps during long runs (when I am not prepared)Hope this helps!
Post a Comment