Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Festival of Colors

I'm FINALLY feeling normal.
Which means I have some blogging to catch up on.
Last Saturday on the 26th a few of my favorite girls and I headed down to Spanish Fork for the 'Festival of Colors'
It was super fun!
Who knew that chalk throwing could be so cool.
Here are a few pictures!
Trying to capture a jumping shot...this one cracks me up because we are all at different points!

I still laugh when I see this one!

And this is how it looks when you throw the colors! Let's bring on SPRING!!!

The after math...we looked so LOVELY!

Julia, Kelly, Me, Tiff, Amy, Emily and Candice!


We got a little dirty!

This is such a fun tradition.
Let's get rid of winter and bring on Spring. I'm SO ready!

3 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

I would SO love to do that....I was just thinking that it was coming up. Too bad we missed it. I'm not sure Katy would appreciate it as much as me. Maybe one day! You look great! Very springy!

Rebekah said...

My brother and his fiance were there! Looks like a blast!

Michelle said...

How stinking FUN!!!! I loooove getting down and dirty and hope to go to this next year. :)