Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MY personal Giveaway!

I've love blogging.
It helps my sanity.
Kinda like "therapy" for myself.
Because of my blog I can keep up to date with so many people.
I also now have some awesome memories on paper in books.

I've decided that since I have reached 450 posts, I am going to do a giveaway.
Alot of people have been doing giveaways lately and I can't think of something more fun than that.
Who doesn't like winning stuff!
SO...
here is how you enter.
1.Become a Follower of my blog
2. Post about it on your blog and send your friends.
 3.Comment and tell me about it.
(The more the merrier)

What is the giveaway???

I love that store...
The giveaway will end on
Friday March 25th.
So enter so YOU can win! :)

16 comments:

Marianne said...

K Sis, you know I am BARELY blog-literate. So please answer my dumb question...how do I follow you!? (Am I allowed to enter even though I'm your sis?)

~Emily~ said...

I understand if I don't qualify either...but we're gettin' the ball rollin', right?! =)

The Ingebretsen's... said...

I am now a follower and I blogged about it! Fun Giveaway Suzie! Who doesn't love Victoria Secrets!?

Aubrey said...

You know I read and love your blog, but now I
follow
facebooked
blogged
about this awesome giveaway. So fun!

Denice said...

Umm..YAY!!! Done and Done...I better win! ;)

Britney said...

I've got my fingers and toes crossed. Oh, and my eyes too! What a fun thing to do! Love ya Suz!

Rebekah said...

Ok I did it cutie pie!

Kerry said...

Absolutely!

Lisa and DJ said...

Okay, so you know me and my preggo belly need something sexy from Victorias Secret. :) What a fun thing to do Suzie!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Awesome giveaway, Suze:). I'd love to win!

~Emily~ said...

I blogged about this again last night ~ sorry, haven't had much time to Facebook though.

Nicole and Kevin said...

I LOVE Victoria Secret (and so does my hubby :), I haven't posted on my blog, but will hopefully do it before time is up. What a cute idea!

Lindsay Schmidt said...

You are my first blogger that I'm following :-D. I don't have a blog to post on. Hope it still counts!

wjmom said...

Here I am commenting. :)

Thanks for the fun conversation at RS last night. Good luck with Saturday's run!

camiandsteve said...

Yay! Victoria's secret! I will let you be my christmas card friend and more if I win! This is way cute, and too nice!! I heart you! BWFF

Team Beardshall said...

woo woo....love giveaways!