Oh my heck...While Shelly and I were at the mall, we saw a big machine by the food court that said "Hurricane Simulator". How could we pass that up? So we jumped in and did it.....
That was SO fun!!! My jaw still hurts from laughing so much last night. You know what I was thinking? YOU are no good for my TMJ. But...oh-so-worth every sharp pain! :) Love you.
Some Beach Somewhere... There is a BIG Umbrella casting shade over an empty chair. Palm Trees are swaying, warm breeze are blowing. I wish I was at Some Beach Somewhere...
3 comments:
So was it like being in a hurricane? Looks fun. I have seen that thing!
That was SO fun!!! My jaw still hurts from laughing so much last night. You know what I was thinking? YOU are no good for my TMJ. But...oh-so-worth every sharp pain! :) Love you.
haha...I would have loved to see that!! :)
Post a Comment