WOW....Talk about a lot on my mind lately!
Sunday the first counselor in the bishopric issued a challenge to the ward. He told us that if we set a side a specific time of day to pray...that it will be a habit and bless our lives.
I took on that challenge and even though it's only been a few days, I feel a little bit of extra strength in my life.
My friend Aubrey invited me to go with her to her wards temple night tonight...
It was exactly what i needed. I was having a blah kind of day and so it was a perfect way to end the day...Thanks for the invite.
I LOVE technology but I HATE it too...Lately my NEW expensive phone has been acting up...
People will call me but it never shows they called..
I haven't been receiving texts from some, and some haven't received texts I've sent.
In fact last night I got a text from a friend responding to a text i wrote on Saturday.
I didn't understand what that person was saying and so I responded with "what?"
And they said..."You just sent me a text..?"
After a few exchanged texts we realized it was the text I sent Saturday!
So don't be offended if I don't respond to you...it's probably cause I didn't get it.

I ran a half marathon Saturday...It was awesome It felt great..(I'll blog about that when I get the pictures) BUT since then my foot seriously hurts.
It's not like it's my ankle or anything...it's the side of my foot and if I'm on it a lot it swells and hurts. I don't have time to be injured...too many things i need to do, too many things on the agenda.
Why can't I be super woman?!
I'm hoping with a little bit of ice and rest it will be better in no time!
It's not like it's my ankle or anything...it's the side of my foot and if I'm on it a lot it swells and hurts. I don't have time to be injured...too many things i need to do, too many things on the agenda.
Why can't I be super woman?!
I'm hoping with a little bit of ice and rest it will be better in no time!

3 comments:
Go easy on the foot so it's not seriously injured.
Love you!
I'm so glad you could come. It was such a great night.
But you ARE Superwoman!!!!
(stupid phone! ;) )
Post a Comment