Can I just say...getting the flu is NO FUN!
Sunday I wasn't feeling the greatest, and Monday morning
I started really feeling sick. Threw up twice between 7 and 9 am, and literally laid in bed ALL DAY LONG!
Today is better I'm at work. I went to the grocery store on my lunch break and just walked the isles hoping to find something that sounded good.
But nothing did. So, I'll settle with a sprite.
Sunday I wasn't feeling the greatest, and Monday morning
I started really feeling sick. Threw up twice between 7 and 9 am, and literally laid in bed ALL DAY LONG!
Today is better I'm at work. I went to the grocery store on my lunch break and just walked the isles hoping to find something that sounded good.
But nothing did. So, I'll settle with a sprite.

2 comments:
Yucko! I'm sorry...
I hope you feel better very soon! (Sending love your way!)
I'm sorry! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment