Don't you love it when you're right!
I knew he would end up not happy with her.
I knew they wouldn't last.
I knew it was a disaster as soon as he ended things with me for a FLING
I knew it! :)
But I didn't know he would loose his job too.
hmmm.....
Karma?! ;)
But i did know I was better off...
And it is SOOOOO confirmed to me now.
I am VERY grateful that the man upstairs knows what's best for me even when I think he doesn't.
Faith and Trust
I have faith and trust that the lord knows what I need!

4 comments:
Those are always nice realizations. Maybe I can borrow some of your faith and trust.
Amen girl.
I needed this post. I needed to know that there is at least one girl out there who can have the satisfaction that you're enjoying :) I have the pattern of we break up and he marries the next girl. I needed to know that sometimes the good girls win! Hooray for being a good girl!!!
Gotta LOVE Karma!!! ;)
Post a Comment