Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Proof

Remember Emily's wedding...Remember how badly I wanted to catch the bouquet?
I came home tonight and had a letter in the mail from Emily. Enclosed was a note with this picture. It made me laugh so hard. I fought so hard to catch that bouquet! :)

And here is proof:

4 comments:

rachel said...

Woo hoo! Blogging friends are the BEST! Almost as good as catching the bouquet at a wedding :) (I finally started trying to catch them this summer and have failed miserably!)

Michelle said...

That is SO awesome! Check you out WONDER WOMAN!!! lol

Julie said...

Suz...I finally got to your blog!! I had been telling Emily I couldn't ever hook onto it...but it worked this time! So fun! :) And yes...yes I do remember the St. George trip. My oh my....is was surely interesting. The best part?.....When I was with you all you girls and we freakin' rocked Vegas. ha ha....how are you!!!

~Emily~ said...

2 GREAT "bouquet catching" stories in so little time ;)