Does anyone know how to make a cute blog header? I'm not very computer savvy and so I don't quite know how to do it. I've tried a few times and have failed miserably.
OR....
does anyone know of any companies that you pay and they do it for you?
SAME...
for a blog book? Does anyone know of a good company that will put my blog into a book?
I use this mostly as my journal..I want my future kids to see my life and I'd love it to be captured in a book...
If any of you have suggestions... please let me know! :)
OR....
does anyone know of any companies that you pay and they do it for you?
SAME...
for a blog book? Does anyone know of a good company that will put my blog into a book?
I use this mostly as my journal..I want my future kids to see my life and I'd love it to be captured in a book...
If any of you have suggestions... please let me know! :)

3 comments:
Book Smart to make a book of your blog! I have stopped picture books and make blog books now! :)
Well, you can pay Cutest Blog On The Block to make your header. Blurb.com is a really good one to print your blog. Good luck!
Do you ever read the tipjunkie blog? She has someone that posts blogging tips. I think she has tips about headers. Aubry has a couple posts about the girl that does her headers too, and they are always cute. I should check back for people's answers. My blog could use some help and printing.
Post a Comment