I debated wether or not I should blog about this...
but...
It's funny so here it goes:
I went to the gas station earlier to get a drink
I go up to the counter to pay for the drink and this is how the conversation went....
Me:Hi
Clerk: Hi there, how's your day?
Me: Great thanks!
Clerk: (Staring at me very weirdly)
Me: (Trying to look somewhere else feeling completely awkward)
Clerk: Can I ask you a question?
Me: Sure
Clerk: Are those real?
Me: (SHOCK) Um..yes.
Clerk: Wow! Nice! (Hands me my change)
Me: (Smile awkwardly and walk away)
Clerk: Bye now...you have a great day!
For real!?!?!?!
I'm not stupid...I know men look. But COME ON!

8 comments:
Ha ha ha! At least you know where you stand in that department! How funny:).
Wow boobie!!
Are. you. serious.!?
Oh my! That will NEVER happen to me.
Oh, Susie, can I relate! I have had a similar conversation with several men (and women) so it won't be the last time! I am never surprised anymore!
I am laughing out loud right now!!! I have NEVER had a problem with guys looking at my boobies!
Men are idiots.
That is all.
Love you Suze, hang in there, I have been thinking about you alot lately and I hope you know how awesome we all think you are:)
Freaking perv. LOL
Post a Comment