4:15 am: Meet at the Walmart parking lot to drive to Provo
5:20 am: Load a school bus to the top of the canyon
7:00 am: Run down a mountain
Saturday I ran a half marathon. It was the Provo River and it was so beautiful. The course was fun and breath taking...and because of Amy and Nicole I accomplished something great. I'm not one to talk about times and such because I personally think that it is a competition between yourself and only yourself. But let's just say I KILLED my previous half marathon time. They helped push me along the way and wouldn't leave me behind. :)
Lorianne and Cameron were so sweet to come and see me at the finish line. It's always nice to know that someone is waiting for you at the end.
They also had delicious pancakes and watermelon afterwards...
I love doing things that constantly push me to be better.
P.S Yes Amy and I are wearing the same tank...we bought it at target the day before and both loved it! haha :)

6 comments:
Congratulations! For me - someday......yeah right :)
Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you..still in awe..
Congrats!!!
You are so awesome! You truly inspire me. xoxo
I am so proud of you! And maybe a little jealous of your time. Way to go!
Um I dont know about you but I think we make a pretty cute couple! Make sure you wear your tank next time we run so we can match! Thanks for the great time Suz, it wouldn't have been as fun without you! Glad we could kill your time in the meantime!
Post a Comment