Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Unexpected Sighting....

You know that ONE person you never want to run into...That one person you think that if you saw them you'd literally have a break down...?
Um ya today I saw that ONE person...at a store.
I was walking towards an aisle and saw a man with his head down...looking at a toddler aged girl. He had a hat on that had the Canadian logo on it.
He looked up and we made eye contact for about 5 seconds.
My heart dropped down to the bottom of my feet....
We both I'm sure had the "deer in headlights" look...
and I turned around and walked away!
*Deep Breath Suzie* *Deep Breath!*
I couldn't help but notice the little girl was his...and he had a wedding ring on too.
After processing all this...I'm so grateful for the decision I made almost 7 years ago.

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Sounds like we need to talk. I'm back in town so call me.

Anonymous said...

What the? That is crazy. We need to talk.... I am so glad that you made that decision too.

Madsen Clan said...

Oh my Suz!! That is so crazy! I can't even believe that!

wjmom said...

Yikes!

~Emily~ said...

I just read a GREAT quote. . .When an ex says, "you will never find anyone like me". . .that's when you reply, "HELL, I sure hope not!"

;)

luv ya!! xoxo!!

Michelle said...

My oh my. I am so glad you made that decision too! I'm glad I wasn't with you cause I would have socked him in the throat. "Old McDonald had a farm. E I E I Ooooooooooo!!!"