What a great week.
You know, where you look back and think...ya, life is good!
I didn't get a lot of pictures of things i wish i did...
But here it goes!
Monday: I got to spend the night watching the Biehn girls. It was awesome and we played hard like always. After they were in bed I rented Valentine's Day from redbox. It was pretty good...I liked it!
Tuesday: I met up at Red Robin for Erin's Surprise Birthday Party!
It was fun and I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen for a while..her included.
Her husband was so sweet. He made a pinata and we went to the park afterwards and smashed the heck out of it. It was a blast.
Wednesday: I went and saw my friend Shirley's newborn baby. I LOVE NEWBORNS! I wish I would have gotten a picture of him...(next time)
I've know Shirley since the 3rd grade. It's awesome to still have friends like that.
I finally met her husband too he was so nice!
It was great catching up with her
after that...
I painted this painting...
I know people... don't judge! ;) I've only done a few and I'm a complete amateur but I like doing it. I painted it for Emily's bathroom....
then...
Julianne's friend found this stranded kitten and Phil and Mar couldn't stand it...SOOO..they took in little Bentley and he is just too darn cute!

Can you tell how much the kids love him.
Then I drove up to Brian and Emily's to deliver the painting. We had a great night of good laughs..like always!
Thursday: Phil and Mar had me over for diner (thank you so much it was really yummy) and then I came home...got in my bed read, turned the t.v on and DANG IT. Fell asleep before Jersey Shore came on...
(don't worry, I caught up online the next day on my lunch break! ;)
Friday: Was SUCH a BLAST!
It was what you would call Plan B
Scott and Shell had me over for dinner and It was DELICIOUS
shrimp, fillet Mignon, twice baked potatoes, mmm
Well the next thing was Movie in the park with the kids,,,
But then the rain, and the thunder and the lighting showed up.
and boy did it rain!
So...we decided to go get dessert somewhere and watch a movie at the house instead.
But before that we HAD to play in the rain right!?
So...

here is all 3 girls and me running around.
{I love summer nights...and sadly they're coming to an end}
I adore this picture...look how cute Peytie looks with the leg pop! Can I just say how much I love being an auntie again! Seriously...my life wouldn't be complete without ALL of them!
(don't kill me shell...i just think it's fun and it shows how much we love to just be crazy and let loose)
We ended up all falling asleep before midnight and didn't even finish watching the movies.
(signs we're getting old? i hope not!)
SO....there you go...
that was my week in a nut shell..
pretty awesome!?
I think so!

3 comments:
That sounds like an awesome week! Thanks for letting us be part of it. You are SO great with the girls and I know that the relationship you are building with them will last a lifetime. The painting you did is awesome! You are so talented. :)
Suzie I love your love for life and that we get to be a part of it!
Yay, thanks for coming to my party. It was great seeing you!!!!And so funny about the hypnotist. Brett got hypnotized in Vegas. We have a video of it. It is so fun when people you know are up there. I bet you were so dang hiliarious!!!!
Post a Comment