What does it mean to "follow" a blog?
I seriously don't know? I started "following" everyone on my friends lists blogs...cause that's what you do right?
I'm just curious who all looks at my blog...Will you leave a comment if you look. Just so I know?
I say the more the merrier....
ThAnKs!

19 comments:
Yeah, I "follow" the blogs of people I know. I "blog stalk" the people I don't know. But I've made some wonderful friends!
Hi new blog friend :) I don't follow anyone in the traditional sense. I do everything covertly through Google Reader. It is AWESOME.rachelrachel
Hmmmm, don't know why my first name is typed twice after the word AWESOME. Apparently I like my name :D
TOTALLY I STALK YOU!!
I am just a bad commenter most of the time, sorry!
I used to follow some blogs, but now I just use google reader. Since you're not private anymore, I always know when you update. Yay!
I sure love reading your posts. You have such a fresh outlook on life!
I am a "follower" of truly amazing people and like Aundrea, I have even "blog stalked" people I don't know. Isn't nice that there are so many incredible people in the world who can touch our lives and make them better!
Yes Suz, I look at your blog. But I have no idea about the "follower" I was wondering the same thing
I check your blog!
Sweet...thanks guys.
And holy cow Teresa, I had no idea you had a blog! I'm totally adding you to my list! :)
Nope, I don't read your blog, ever.
P.S: I hope you're satisfied, bossy ;) Maybe you should lecture Cami. . .or Kristen.
Why are you lecturing me? I love looking at Suzie's Blog!
I read your blog! :)
I look at your blog! :)
I follow ya sista!
I follow and I love it! You can always make me smile!
Ashtyn Hill
i looked. you are adorable. thanks for the nice comments on my 5 questions on Keenan's blog. :-)
Always trying to stay caught up :)
Post a Comment