It's soooo unique and I am soooo extremely grateful for it.
When I'm having a bad day.,. I call her (if she hasn't called me already because we have BFF intuition)
When I have a funny story... first person I call is her.
We talk MULTIPLE times a day!
Not a day goes by that we don't talk.
She knows more about me than anyone else.
After a date...I call her.
She is my ROCK.
She is my go to girl.
She is my favorite person in the entire world.
She let's me be apart of her girls lives.
She encourages me to do things i didn't think possible.
She is my biggest cheerleader.
She will hurt anyone that hurts me. ;)
We know exactly what each other is thinking and don't even have to say a word.
She is hilarious (seriously we laugh so hard that our stomachs hurt every time.)
She makes me feel young.
I can't imagine going through life without her...God knew exactly what he was doing when he put us in each other lives.
I mean seriously...when she was LEAVING the hospital (2 days old) My mom was ENTERING the hospital ready for my arrival!
FOR SURE not an accident.
"You'll always be my best friend...you know too much"
*to those of you who thought this was cheesy...sorry, it had to be said!
Love you Shelly Belly!

1 comment:
OH SUZIE!!!! That was the sweetest post ever. Thank you SO much for everything you said. I feel like a million bucks right now. I love you and I love our friendship! It has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. Thank you for being the bestest friend a girl could ever ask for. You're pure gold through and through. I would like to add a big fat DITTO to everything you said! xoxo
Post a Comment