Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

I have these adorable friends....
Emily and Kristen.
They are best friends and it's just too cute!
So the 3 of us went out to dinner to celebrate their birthdays (that are a week apart)
There we are at the California Pizza Kitchen.
I always forget how much I like that place until I eat there. mmm..
I would recommend the BBQ chicken salad.
Anyways...
Afterwards we went to the movie theatre at the gateway to see a hypnotist show.
Once the show started the hypnotist told us myths and truths about what really happens
he basically said...
you won't do anything you wouldn't normally do
your subconscious takes over
he won't make you do ANYTHING bad or dirty
and so on and so on...
as he was talking I'm thinking...should I?
When the time came for volunteers, the next thing I knew I was walking up to the stage...
AHHH
So there I was sitting next to complete strangers, ready to make fools of ourselves.
The whole thing feels like a dream when i look back
and only when Emily and Kristen would say do you remember doing this...?
I would then remember clearly
I do KNOW
when he asked what my name was I said Superman. (If any of you know me well..you know my favorite superhero is superman.)
I rode a gorilla on a merry-go-round and ate an "ice cream cone".
I laughed, I cried, and I was scared during a "movie". I for real cried like had tears coming down my face.
And then...the cherry on top!
I BOOTY DANCED AND SHIMMIED...
to the YMCA in front of EVERYONE!
I remember dancing and not caring and just letting loose...I remember thinking how fun it was to just be crazy and dance.
the first thing I said to Emily when it was over was..."oh my gosh...did I do the booty dance?" and she responded while laughing hysterically . "YES!"
What a great night of good laughs, good friends, good food and good entertainment! :)

6 comments:

Shirley said...

So want to be there next time !! Sounds like the best time ever!

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! I'm kind of sad i didn't go.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Oh, I would LOVE to see anyone I know be hypnotized. So funny:).

Michelle said...

How FUN! I love going to those kind of shows. I personally can't be hypnotized. Tried it three times. Oh well! I bet it was HILARIOUS watching you. ;)

Anonymous said...

Funnest night ever! Thanks for the entertainment!

~Emily~ said...

It truly was SUCH a fun night! Haha, ditto what Kristen said ;)
Luv you girls to pieces!!