Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

11 years ago...I met
this guy
We had JUST graduated high school and were two young 18 year olds.
Little did I know that when I met him that day, he would change my life and that we would STAY friends for a long time.
Our friendship has had ups and downs and lots of in betweens.
But I love him!
(*let me just say NOT IN LOVE but I love him to death and would do anything for him*)
He turns the big 30 today and it's shocking to me.
How did we get to this point?
I'm grateful for amazing friends who have always been there when I needed them!
Happy Birthday Kevin!

1 comment:

~Emily~ said...

Kevin is SUCH a good guy, how could anyone NOT ♥ him?! Hope you had a happy b-day Kev!!