Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PARTY!

Right before the party started.
Just some randoms at the party...we must have been laughing at something.
Fun times.
At the very end of the party...do we/I look exhausted? haha
Last Saturday I threw Emily a birthday party! It was a TON of fun and we had a great turn out!
Some of the highlights were
-Pizza
-Cupcakes
-Hide and go seek in the dark
-Laughing
-Friends
and SOO.. much more!
The party ended around 1:30 am and I was more than happy to see my bed!
What a great time and a great night! :)
P.S these two kept taking pictures with each other so I jumped in...and let's just say...I set these two up!
Aren't they so adorable!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you threw a fun party! Sorry I couldn't be there. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Michelle said...

You are such a good friend Suzie! Seriously. They are lucky to have you. xoxo