Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

SCARY

I am so un easy right now and so scared.
This is how Herriman looks right now!
A fire started earlier in Camp Williams that has just spread up over the mountain.
Hundreds of homes have been evacuated...
A few have burned.
Homes are being evacuated just 3 THREE blocks from Scott and Shelly.
I'm so scared for them... :(
Not only for them but their neighbors and friends that I've gotten to know too!
We are ready for them here in case of evacuation.
I can't even imagine how bad it is out there...just here in WJ if you walk outside the smell is overwhelming and...your eyes start burning from the smoke.
Please pray for them! :(

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

I hope they are okay!!! My fingers are crossed and they are in my prayers