Lorianne and Cameron invited me to go to the U game with them.
I usually try to go to at least one game a year so I was totally up for it.
(Especially since this was the game that wasn't on TV)
The only problem...
the tickets were sitting in the MUSS. (Or should I say standing in the MUSS)
The game was AMAZING!
56-3
I honestly felt bad for San Jose State.
Here is a picture of the MUSS
If you have never experienced this...let me explain.
College students galore, Not just college students but intoxicated college students, the most immodest clothing from girls, (and some of them SHOULD not have been wearing what they were wearing). Guys and girls all over each other. Not to mention the language coming out of their mouths.
Lorianne and I tried not laughing out loud so many times because it was honestly ridiculous.
I'm so glad I'm a grown up and not dealing with the politics of having to feel popular.
I don't even know if the word exhaustion can describe how I felt at this point...and I look it too!
Cute Lorianne and Cameron!
Thanks for a fun night and the ticket!
GO UTES!




1 comment:
I am so jealous that you got to go to this game, how stinking fun!
Silly college kids.
You guys, however, look ADORABLE & I can only imagine how exhausted you must've felt at this point ~ but you're still so darlin'!
Post a Comment