Just an ordinary girl...living in an extraordinary world!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.
I am a lover of most all music. Excepet usually country...
Alright...we'll just go in order:
Happy!
*Probably anything Lady Gaga. (No joke)
*Britney Spears
*Lil Wayne
*T.I
*U2
*Ludacris
*Pink
*Katy Perry
Probably the top 40
I know I'm missing SOOO many!

Sad!
*All by myself --Celine Dion
*Everybody hurts --R.E.M

Bored!
I just have a question...
What's it like to be bored?
That doesn't happen to me hardly at all :)

Hyped!
*Cascada
I would say this goes with "Happy"

Mad!
*For sure Avril Lavinge.
She has some good "angry" songs.

***I can listen to Robert Cray, and the Fray when I'm feeling ALL these emotions.
If you haven't ever heard Robert Cray. Check him out! I love, Love, LOVE his music.
It's blues and it's amazing.
My dad and I both can't enough of it...I grew up listening to it because of my dad!

No comments: